The mission of St. Martin Catholic School is to teach a life of Prayer, Leadership, Love, Service and Kindness through Catholic Education.
Dress Down Day Guidelines - Approved October, 2018 (Will be added to the Student Handbook
- Jeans may be worn but no fringe, holes, slits, or bagginess is acceptable. No skin-tight jeans are acceptable.
- Leggings are NOT considered pants according to school dress code policy. Leggings may only be worn under a skirt or dress, or dress that is not shorter than 2” above the top of the kneecap or fingertip length when standing.
- Shorts should not be rolled and may be no shorter than two inches above the knee or fingertip length above the knee.
- Tee shirts may be worn if they have no drug and/or obscene, suggestive, satanic, alcohol messages or symbols.
- Boxer shorts, cutoffs, tank tops and sleeveless shirts are never allowed.
- No backless or toeless shoes are allowed and socks must be worn.
You can support St. Martin School simply by shopping AmazonSmile. Shop for everyone at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/44-0546357 and Amazon donates to St. Martin School. You can use AmazonSmile all year long and we receive a percentage of your order. Please bookmark the link.
We have created a short "Shout Out" form so disciples, families or anyone else in our community can send us notes of good deeds by our staff or disciples. You can print and fill out this form and send it to the school office. If you'd like to take a picture of the filled out form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can do that too.
JagWIRE Newsletter - we have implemented a new social media messaging tool called Flocknote. If you would like to receive copies of our weekly newsletter go to https://app.flocknote.com/StMartinCatholicSchool and sign up under the JagWIRE Newsletter group.
Prayer to St. Martin de Tours
St. Martin, helper of those in need, your strength was trust. You gave until you had only your necessities and you shared them. You allowed the Holy Spirit to guide you in this sacrificial giving because you trusted God in you. You trusted that your work was Holy - you lived this trust. We ask your intercession before Jesus that we may have Vision to See, Faith to Believe and the Courage to do. Amen
Our Partners in Education:
Thank you for your continued support of St. Martin Catholic School!
Principal - Eddie Mulholland
Secretary - Andrea Fender
Office Hours - 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
School Hours - 7:40 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.